Custom Golf Center offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our clubs!
We offer this warranty because we stand proudly behind our products and our craftsmanship, and we want you be be confident in the fact that you are buying a quality product. We guarantee our clubs to be free from any defects in material and workmanship for the life of your purchase!
The warranty covers club heads, shafts, grips, and all related workmanship. This warranty applies only to damages which occur under normal play, but it does not cover normal cosmetic wear & tear such as scratches, dings, paint chips, etc. Also, any signs of misuse or abuse will void your warranty. This means that if you break your club by hitting something other than the ball (i.e. tree, rock, fence, etc), or running it over with a golf cart, or breaking it over your knee - then we will not replace it. But any damage that occurs under normal play is covered - such as a shaft breaking when you hit a ball, or a club head coming loose, or a grip falling apart or splitting prematurely. We will repair or replace any defective club at free of charge, you simply send us the defective club and we fix it and ship it back to you.
• Normal wear & tear is not covered under warranty. Normal wear & tear includes things such as scratches and scuffs on a club head, worn out grips, scratches on shafts, etc.
• Grips will only be replaced if there is a manufacturer's defect in the grip. The warranty does not cover grips that are worn out. Golf grips are designed to wear out with use, and they should be replaced at least once a year.
• Any dents, dings, or deep scratches on the top, bottom or sides of a club head are not covered under warranty as this is considered normal "wear & tear" for a golf club. Likewise, dents, dimples or cracks on a driver are not covered under warranty as those are typically a result of a mis-hit ball. Drivers are designed to hit the ball with the club face only, and the thin titanium body of today's drivers can easily dent and/or crack of the ball is struck anywhere other than the face of the club. This includes mis-hits off of the toe or heel, or sky marks on the top of a driver.
• Bending of the hosels by anyone other than Custom Golf Center will void the warranty.
• Any shaft broken 6 inches or more above the hosel will be classified as an abused club. If a shaft breaks during normal play, it is always going to break within the first 1"-2" above the hosel. Therefore, if a shaft is broken more than 6 inches above the hosel, it is a clear indication that the club either hit something which caused the shaft to break or it was broken intentionally.
• Any club that has had a repair or modification done by a shop other than Custom Golf Center voids the warranty.
• If you return a club for repair and we no longer stock that particular club head, shaft, or grip, then we reserve the right to replace it with with a current model of equal or greater value.
• Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty. The customer is responsible for covering the shipping both ways for all warranty returns.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required before in item can be returned for repair or replacement. This RMA number must be issued by calling our Customer Service Department at 800-783-5786. All returns must include a copy of the original invoice, and they must be shipped prepaid at the customers expense. Shipping charges are not refundable. Please feel free to Contact Us
if you have any questions about our warranty policy.